DONATE TO THE RESTORE
Items We Accept:
- Appliances, Electronics
- Furniture, Antiques, Lighting, Home Décor
- Windows, Doors, Rugs
- Cabinets, Countertops, Sinks, Kitchen Items
- Flooring must be boxed or bundled
- Building Supplies, Roofing Supplies, Insulation (new), Lumber, Tools
- Plumbing, Electrical
- Lawn & Garden
- Books, Instruments
- Mattresses (new)
- Large items must be approved by ReStore management
Items We Do Not Accept:
- Wet, stained, ripped, water damaged or items with missing pieces
- Printers more than 3 years old
- Vehicle Parts
- Rooftop Cargo Carriers must have keys
- Stained carpet, Soiled Linens and Clothes
- Light Bulbs except LED
- Chemicals, Gas, Paint and Liquids
- Loose Tiles and Pavers
- Box TVs and Computer Towers
- Any locked items without a key
- Tents with metal bendy poles and Sleeping Bags
*If you have an item, but don't see it listed here, please contact the store and ask. Chances are we'll take it! Thank you!
Remodeling, cleaning out, downsizing, just getting organized or undertaking a deconstruction project? If so, keep us in mind! The Indian River Habitat ReStore takes quality merchandise. You can either donate your items directly to the ReStore located at 4568 N. U.S. Highway 1 (just north of 45th Street) or we'll come pick them up for free!
What are some of the benefits of donating your things?
- You help build more homes: 1-in-3 Habitat homes are built by Indian River Habitat ReStore.
- The environment is happier: Donating your stuff keeps good materials out of the landfill.
- You Benefit: All donations are tax deductible because Habitat is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. An itemized donation receipt will be provided.